As part of SustainSuccess’ contribution to sustainability the book, all 840 pages, is being made available FREE, in the Adobe PDF format.
I have been humbled by the outstanding reviews that leading folks in the efficiency world have give to the book:
- “…the definitive source or making sense of energy efficiency and all of its attendant benefits.” [Christopher Russell – Visiting Fellow, Industrial Programs, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, author of “Managing Energy from the Top Down“];
- “For anyone interested in a practical guide to improving resource and energy efficiency, this is the one and only book you need to own” [Dr Steve Fawkes – Managing Partner, EnergyPro, author of “Energy Efficiency“];
- “A very practical book which covers all the bases for practitioners and students of energy and resource efficiency alike.” [Tim Sullivan – Director Energy & Property Compliance, Rolls-Royce.];
- “An authoritative and comprehensive book that will help any organisation justify and implement an effective energy and resource efficiency programme” [Ray Gluckman – former President of the Institute of Refrigeration]
- “Niall Enright has produced a remarkably comprehensive manual for energy efficiency, which combines high-level insights and practical tips for developing and implementing projects and programs” [Donald Gilligan – President NAESCO]
You can get the free PDF easily. Simply go to the store, add the book to your basket and check-out. You will not be charged for the book, and on completing the check-out process, will received a download link to the PDF (17 MB).
The combined print version retails for £59.99 in paperback and £79.99 in hardback – including free postage options to most markets. The print versions also include free access to the companion files, for which there is a very modest charge for PDF version readers.
Please do feel free to:
- Share the link to this post on your own social media pages. The shortened link is: http://bit.ly/2rqzfL7
- Share the PDF with others (although it is better that folks download the file from the shop as they can be informed about updates to the text or additional materials)
Please don’t hesitate to give me feedback on the book. The beauty of print on demand (and PDF) is not only that this is a resource-efficient method of publication but also that the content can easily be updated regularly. You can also award the book between 1 star and 5 stars in the store, so please do come back and give it a rating!
All the best,